Saturday, August 18, 2007

Serves no purpose whatsoever, except to make me smile!

I've been talking about doing this since we first moved in, but I finally found the Fairy Doors I was looking for! The lovely Henrietta is showing us the scale of the doors, which are covering the rat holes in the entryway baseboard.


As you can see, we have room for a whole block of doors to cover all the holes in this baseboard, but I didn't want to get too carried away ;)

Most of the doors I found online are wood (like the one at the end), but I like them a little more ornate, like these concrete ones.

These are intended to go outside, up against a tree.. the bottom of this last one isn't quite flat. Once we get our tools back from storage the door will spend some quality time with the grinder.

No comments: