Tuesday, December 11, 2007

it's beginning to smell a lot like..

Festivus!!

Let me start off by warning you.. we're dorks, we know this

..but when you've got an outhouse on your front lawn, and the neighborhood starts twinkling with xmas lights.. well, you've just gotta do what you gotta do..

.. and we had to decorate the porta-potty!!


We got all bundled up, spiked some hot chocolate with something to keep us warm, and headed outside.






Dan took care of tinseling the sign










While I strung lights and hung the wreath (eucalyptus, so it smells nice!)











Then we hung a Santa's Workshop sign and stuck candy canes all over the place!



Happy Holidays

love,
the Neumanskys!!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy Holidays! I've never seen a more festive potty. :)

Mom said...

I love it.
Mom

Tara said...

THAT IS PRICELESS! Love it!!!

irene said...

Wow, unless we get a landslide vote for no it looks like we're entering the Alameda Kiwanis Holiday Lights contest! I know it's a fundraiser, but I have to find out how to actually enter now :)

Thanks for your participation everyone!
-i

Kitt said...

Brilliant!

aimeeroo.com said...

That is so awesome!! I love it!