How Does This Sound To You?
This house is amazing, (is what your friends will say) it has;
A Brand New Roof (where you get to pick the color and type of shingle).
2 Brand New Remodeled Kitchens (where you get to pick exactly the features you want).
3 Remodeled Bathrooms (where you get to choose exactly how they will look).
New Floor Coverings (where you get to choose the type, style and level of quality).
New Paint, Inside and Out (yes you get to pick your exact favorite colors! Always wanted to paint a room eggplant? Go For It!!!)
Other Exciting Features
- New foundation-slab with 9’ ceilings on the bottom floor!
- An extensive under slab drainage system means bottom floor stays bone dry.
- Earthquake retro-fitting done.
- Electrical service upgraded to 200amps with 100amp sub-panels on each floor.
- Natural gas service was upgraded and all the gas lines where re-piped.
- Warm water radiant heating installed on first two floors. System is set up to also heat 3rd floor. Luxurious, energy efficient heating!
- Stamped concrete outdoor sunken living room with natural gas plumbed fire pit.
- New ‘carriage door’ automatic garage door.
- Custom antique brick driveway and path.
- Has tankless water heater installed-Endless eco-friendly hot water.
That's an almost completely remodeled, customized (to your exact tastes) 2858 sq ft Victorian Duplex for only $650,000.
Sound to good to be true? Well, it's not, that's the magic of the FHA 203k home purchase loan. With the 203k loan you roll the remodeling costs into your purchase loan and the house is completely remodeled to your tastes by a professional contractor before you move in. You don't have to lift a finger to do anything, except the fun stuff, like pick paint colors and kitchen cabinet doors, and marmoleum patterns.
With the 203k loan you could purchase the house below for asking and have $165k left over to have the house professionally remodeled. All within 6 months of the close of escrow! We actually have 2 bids from 2 different contractors both under $150k to do a simple finish of the house as a duplex. Your final total loan amount can be as high as $934k for a two unit building under the 203k program. You decide (up to a point) what the total cost of the house will be. Want custom cabinets and granite everywhere and Wolf appliances? Well, obviously, it's going to cost more than $150k. Here's The Simple Math $485k + ( remodeling costs ) <= $934k Your remodeling costs can be below $150 up to $449k!! and still be covered under the 203k program.
For Sale In Central Alameda 1896 Victorian Duplex 4-3 of 2858 sq ft. on a 3500sq ft lot for $485k. Many Original Details intact.
House is an interesting mix of Queen Anne and Colonial Revival styles. The only one exactly like it on the island.
Will not qualify for standard loan, only all-cash or 203k buyers.
Like to BBQ? Like to entertain outdoors? Then this stamped concrete outdoor entertaining area with built in lighting and fire pit is just the thing! This sunken living room is plumbed for natural gas to the fire pit and BBQ.
This is possibly the most completely documented house for sale EVER!
For more information on the house than you could possibly imagine go here and kill a few hours.
To learn more about this exciting custom home ownership opportunity please contact Mario Mariani. You can email him here MarioMarianiRealtor@hotmail.com