Monday, January 9, 2012

KnifeCatching......I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!

Mu, ha, ha, haaaaaa....
How do you spell that?

Wow, the weather was so nice this past Sunday that I went for a walk through the neighborhood and toured through four open houses!!

Shockingly enough I felt compelled to write about them...

Soooo, up soon will be reviews of 1021 Fair Oaks Ave, 1441 Grand St, 1223 ST. Charles St, and the big daddy, 1235 Hawthorne lane.

Two Victorians and two mid-century moderns.

While I'm not going to promise that I'm going to go 'review crazy' if there is a house you would like to see reviewed please drop me a note.

Realtors, this is serving as fair warning, if you want your side included in the review you best get back to me ASAP.

Mads

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We missed you.

The MadScientist said...

Thanks, we'll see how it goes.

Anonymous said...

Too bad you have nothing better to do than trash people's houses. So mean spirited. Karma.

The MadScientist said...

Hello again anon!
3 comments in 3 minutes...I must of really ticked you off!
C'mon, you can tell me...which house are you the Realtor for?

I was wondering how long it was going to be before the Alameda based Realtors picked back up on this? Sure took a looooong time!

And again what did I say that you think constitutes 'trashing'??? I actually feel that I'm being very fair.

Annnnnnnd if you feel that I've said something in my review that is untrue you can always email me at the link in my profile...cept then, of course you can't be anon.....