Sunday, November 4, 2012

Spam,...Spam, Spam, Spam

Boy do I get spam! Lots and lots and lots of spam comments.
Check out the comments below...
Some of them are actually funny.
Since I have uh, the picture password thing enabled to comment I think the spammers had
to actually type in the comments.
Does this mean that there is a room full of people in India somewhere manually commenting on
blogs to try to get traffic driven their way?


 
 
 
 
 
 

I don't even understand how I stopped up right here, but I believed this post was great. I do not realize who you might be but definitely you're going to a well-known blogger for those who are not already. Cheers! My blog post :: cigarettes online on Deck Project Planning
Love this one as its an add to buy cigarettes online! How random.
 
Anonymous
on 10/28/12

Neat blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog shine. Please let me know where you got your design. Thank you Also see my site - buy cigarettes online on Deck Project Planning
Nother cigarette add...Love the theme comments!
 
Anonymous
on 10/19/12

Great blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog jump out. Please let me know where you got your theme. Bless you My web page industrial sheds on Knife Catching 1345 Bay St.
Industrial sheds? What's the tie in to a knife catching post?
 
Anonymous
on 10/8/12

Great web site you have here.. It's hard to find quality writing like yours nowadays. I truly appreciate individuals like you! Take care!! My site :: mississauga townhouses on Realtor Schenanigans Part 3
This is an add for crappy townhouses? On my most anti-Realtor post? So funny...
 
Anonymous
on 9/26/12

We're a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your site offered us with valuable information to work on. You have done an impressive job and our entire community will be thankful to you. Also visit my webpage ... granite shoals roofing on Leaky Garage Roof...Patched?
Oh, a new scheme in your community? Could the scheme be proper English?
 
Anonymous
on 8/15/12

Great blog you have here.. It's hard to find quality writing like yours nowadays. I seriously appreciate individuals like you! Take care!! My site: apartmani vrujci on Realtors, WTF Is Up With This Practice?
Another add for rental units on another anti-Realtor post???
 
Anonymous
on 8/1/12

Have you ever considered publishing an ebook or guest authoring on other blogs? I have a blog based on the same information you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information. I know my subscribers would value your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to send me an e mail. Also see my web site: shower door sweep on We're on the Threshold of...
Love this one..they've got a similar blog? Oh wait no, they're selling lame shower door sweeps...
 
Anonymous
on 7/16/12

I got this site from my pal who told me on the topic of this website and at the moment this time I am browsing this website and reading very informative posts here. Here is my webpage Kahului Forum on We Need Range Hood Help!
How was this not written by someone from India? This was an add for a Hawaiian time share! That totally goes with a range hood post right?
 
Anonymous
on 7/8/12

I hope a person gives you a good answer cause I would definitely like to know too. I bought many at Lowes last year. They already look awful and they hold water for DAYS right after it rains. They have the exact same brand there this year....so avoid those. Feel free to surf my webpage - Jami Westberry @ www.patio-cushions.net on The Call Ya Don't Want To Get When On Vacation...
This one is just a complete mystery to me...Except for the lame marketing of their patio cushions...
..
Next up, much more serious stuff...HVAC talk.

No comments: