Thursday, February 14, 2013

Alameda Realtors, Getting Desperate?

I swear, I think every other day I get an unsolicited piece of snail mail from some Alameda based Realtor.
The emails all say the same thing,

'Now is the bestest time EVER to sell your house!!!!'
or
'All houses in Alameda are getting multiple offers and going for WAY over asking.'

Some even come with charts and graphs! To prove their point.

I don't have access to official MLS stats but it seems like there's what, 3 houses on the market right now in Alameda?

Last time I checked G&L had what ~30 Realtors and Harbor Bay about the same?

Wonder how long its going to be before they start shivving each other for listings?

Glad I'm not a Realtor...though honestly, that herd needed to be thinned a looooong time ago.

1 comment:

Paradoxflaw said...

Funny how when you were reviewing their listings, they wanted nothing to do with you or even attempted to blacklist you. Now that they want/need more money, you're on their lists for potential income.

Moral of the story, don't go out of your way to piss off folks who might one day be your employer lol.