Friday, December 13, 2013

Sorry!!

Yes well, its been a while since we've updated the house blog...
Its just been work, work, work, around here I tell you.
Well that, and my computer crashed and I've been so busy I haven't had a spare second to fix it until recently.
Have you ever been so busy that you think, 'Okay now....when exactly was the last time I showered..?'
We've had non-stop house work going on around here.
A whole heaping helping of paint prep going on.
There has been a ton of work on the HVAC in the basement.
Of course there was Halloween.
Then more HVAC and more paint prep and on and on and on.

Oh, and I've learned that my back is much, much worse than we thought. Yay!
Got a recent MRI that shows that I basically have no discs left between L4-L5 and L5-S1. As in, its almost bone on bone....yay...  :(
Also, one other disc slightly higher up is starting to bulge and causing a different type of pain.

Oh, and, remember that whole, 'Can we finish the basement apartment and get it rented out before we totally run out of money thing...' Ya, we're running out of money....hurray...

Coming Soon
I'm going to do a burst (I hope) of blog posts that will catch us up.

 

No comments: