Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Check Out Our Paint Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure that, that's enough exclamation points.
The never ending six month ordeal is finally coming to an end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And it is really, truly about F'ing time......

Okay enough with the blah, blah, blah here are some pictures.
It was raining quite heavily so don't complain about the picture quality.
I got soaked all the way through to my underpants getting these pics.

Here they are removing the netting.


Most of the scaffolding down.


The house, Chez Neumansky, The Purple Palace.
 Man are my front steps fugly...

I really like how good the 'just a little bit of green looks.
And, wow, the little bit of silver leafing we did really stands out (even on an
overcast day).


Here is my attempt to get a good pic of the silver leafed sunburst. Mostly
you can just see rain.


Pretty fish scales and that window had no trim around it before.


Rain and purples...jeez my downspouts and gutters look nasty.


More raindrops and pretty purple trim.


Here is one of the best things about the scaffolding coming down.
Even though its raining cats this is the most light we've seen through these windows
in six months....
 

5 comments:

Mom said...

Looks nice. Can't wait to see it in person.

Paradox said...

Awesome paint job and congrats on getting it completed. That is going to look great for next Halloween!

gena said...

OMG - that is gorgeous! I live in a lavender house, just no where near as stunning or grand as yours!

gena
thehouseonlavenderhill.com

Anonymous said...

Sometimes, on my way home from the office, I drive by your home just to look at how beautiful it turned out. I really liked the skeltons climbing the drape cloths also.

The MadScientist said...

Awwww, dang it, now Im getting all
Misty again...
Thanks for the kind words