Thursday, July 17, 2014

Our Second Inspection....

We did super great on it!!!
Whoop!
Just passed our 2nd official inspection!
Got the okay to cover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It really seemed to me like the BI was getting
pressure from above to, 'just pass the damn thing
and get him out of our hair!' Fine with me...yay
greasy wheel!

Now, my drywall subbed bailed on me and I have to
find another one. Yikes!

Just got a call from a couple of union drywall hangers.
Say that standard for them is to hang 50 sheets a day!
They say they can get the entire apartment done in two days!
Hur-freaking-yay!!!
Got to get 100 sheets of drywall to the house tomorrow...might
have to do it myself...hope not...

Wow, if they can get it hung over the weekend we can start the mudding
taping on Monday!
Wow, we might actually get this thing done on time.....
Now, if we just don't run out of money.....
 

1 comment:

Mom said...

Mazel Tov on passing the inspection. Good luck with the drywall, etc. Do you need any more inspections before finishing it? Hope not.