Thursday, August 21, 2014

We Got Our Permit Finaled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woo-whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Man my back hurts.
Woo, I say, Woo!
Ouch, my back.
Break out the good Scotch, Whiskey, Bourbon, Tequila, etc....
Did I mention how much my back hurts?
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Owwwwwwww, make it stop hurting.
Here is what a finaled permit card looks like in the city of Alameda
If you don't think that this is going under glass on the wall to be very proudly displayed
you would be very mistaken.
Man, my back is just killing me.
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Up Next?
Sleep? Ha, I wish..
 

1 comment:

Mom said...

Congratulations -- and Mazel Tov. We are so glad your permit has been finalized -- as I KNOW you both are, too.