Thursday, January 1, 2015

My Absolute Favorite Comment Ever!

The other day when I was otherwise indisposed I got a really, truly repellant comment.
I've had a lot of obnoxious comments over the years, mostly from Realtors I think, but this
one takes the cake.

Check it out.
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "The Apartment,.......Is it done yet???":

I'd like to rent this,but you are not my kind of landlord. So busy trashing other people's homes and beating up your wife. Not my kind of landlord. On Thanksgiving no less.Character and ethics just aren't your strong suit. Happy Holidays!

Yep, the nastiest most personal comment ever.

Now I'm no angel for sure but I can tell anyone
who cares that I am not now, nor have I ever been
a 'wife beater'. Anyone who knows me would know
that I would never, ever raise my hand to anyone smaller
or weaker than me. Its anathema to my being.

Now, in more oversharing I have recently been diagnosed with;
PTSD from (none of your F'ing business) that has given me a
major depressive disorder and a major anxiety disorder. Like I
always say, 'I'm not perfect.' I'm on the right meds now and am
doing a lot better.

You evil retarded scumbag who wrote the comment above.
I talk about houses I do not do personal attacks on people.
If I have, please point it out to me so I can fix that mistake.
Folks, you need to separate yourselves from your houses. Its
just a possession, a thing, its not you.

Now I have some suspicions as to who wrote the above comment but
I will not air them here. Stop me on the street and ask if you really must know.

Up Next:
Knife Catching again!?!?!?!

7 comments:

Ayse said...

I get some truly awful comments. That's why I have them all on moderation and don't allow anonymous comments any more. Things like death threats, rape threats, gross evil comments on my life by people who don't know the first thing about me. I don't know what it is with people that they have to go to the trouble of making that kind of comment.

The MadScientist said...

Right?
How sad and pathetic their lives must be. I did recently kill a 1.5M deal though.....heh

Paradox said...

Not sure if it was intentional or not, but since it has your full name in it, you might want to check your blog page.. there is a police report overlayed on the left column.

The MadScientist said...

paradox, I don't see anything like that and especially not a police report?!?!?!?!?!

The MadScientist said...

Paradox,
Thanks for the heads up my wife
deleted the weird stuff. She thinks maybe we were hacked so we've reset all our passwords.
Thanks again,
Daniel

Paradox said...

No problem!

Happy new Year and hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

People sure are crazy. I sure do miss the knife catching!
-Mary